- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 2 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 2 days ago
- November 16: Ford Recalls Four 2019 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- November 16: Ford Explorer Recall Issued Over Fuel Pressure Sensors recalls | 3 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
2013 Ford Fusion Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Warped Window Molding5
- Chrome Trim Fell Off3
- Paint Defects On Hood3
- Premature Rusting3
- 2013 Fusion Unsafe If Built Before Dec.20121
- Door Will Not Latch1
- Fender Wells Leak Into Engine Compartment1
- Hood Latch Not Locking1
- Paint Defects On The Roof1
- Sharp Edges In Trunk1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body100
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 7
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.