- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 7 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 11 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 23 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
2013 Ford Fusion Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- warped window molding5
- chrome trim fell off3
- premature rusting3
- paint defects on hood2
- 2013 Fusion unsafe if built before Dec.20121
- fender wells leak into engine compartment1
- hood latch not locking1
- paint defects on the roof1
- sharp edges in trunk1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body84
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 6
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.