- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 23 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Fusion Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- warped window molding5
- chrome trim fell off3
- premature rusting3
- paint defects on hood2
- 2013 Fusion unsafe if built before Dec.20121
- fender wells leak into engine compartment1
- hood latch not locking1
- paint defects on the roof1
- sharp edges in trunk1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body58
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 6
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.