- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 2 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 3 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- February 6: Ford Recalls 2019 Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 10 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
2013 Ford Fusion Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Not Shifting Properly11
- Shifting Roughly9
- Shifter Cable Broken7
- Hard Down Shift At Highway Speed4
- Jerking From Stop2
- Shift To Neutral Then In Gear While Driving2
- Clutch Bangs In And Out When Backing Up Steep Grade1
- Shifter Stuck In Park1
- Throttle Body Issue1
- Transmission Is Leaking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.