- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 3 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 9 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 24 days ago
- March 31: Ford Recalls 48,000 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 36 days ago
- March 20: Ford Trucks Won't Be Recalled For Stalling Problems investigations | 47 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
Worst 2010 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems64NHTSA complaints: 1431
- steering problems53NHTSA complaints: 458
- transmission problems35NHTSA complaints: 85
- interior accessories problems22NHTSA complaints: 41
- fuel system problems11NHTSA complaints: 563
- brakes problems10NHTSA complaints: 147
- electrical problems7NHTSA complaints: 209
- AC / heater problems5
- windows / windshield problems5NHTSA complaints: 14
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 40
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 19
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 100
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 723
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 47
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 25
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 19
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.