- October 17: Ford Recalls 2015 Mustang to Fix Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
- October 13: Ford Cracked Tailgate Class-Action Lawsuit Ongoing
- October 6: Ford Recalls Cars, Trucks and SUVs To Fix Fuel System Failures
- October 6: Feds Investigate Power Steering Problems In Ford, Mercury and Lincoln Cars
- September 26: Ford Recalls 850,000 Vehicles For Short Circuit That Disables Air Bags
2010 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
Worst 2010 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems40NHTSA complaints: 1267
- transmission problems25NHTSA complaints: 85
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 32
- steering problems13NHTSA complaints: 109
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 88
- AC / heater problems4
- fuel system problems3NHTSA complaints: 475
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 154
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 23
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 620
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 73
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 36
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 10
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 7
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.