- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 17 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 20 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 47 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 56 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 78 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
Worst 2010 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems76NHTSA complaints: 1449
- steering problems57NHTSA complaints: 494
- transmission problems36NHTSA complaints: 85
- interior accessories problems23NHTSA complaints: 41
- brakes problems12NHTSA complaints: 151
- fuel system problems11NHTSA complaints: 574
- electrical problems7NHTSA complaints: 212
- AC / heater problems6
- windows / windshield problems5NHTSA complaints: 15
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 45
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 19
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 106
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 739
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 50
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 26
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 19
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.