- September 26: Jury Rules Ford Escape Airbag Caused Man to Kill Himself news | 1 days ago
- September 22: Ford Shattering Sunroofs Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 19 days ago
- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 30 days ago
- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 33 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
Worst 2010 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems76NHTSA complaints: 1460
- steering problems63NHTSA complaints: 508
- transmission problems36NHTSA complaints: 85
- interior accessories problems23NHTSA complaints: 42
- brakes problems12NHTSA complaints: 152
- fuel system problems12NHTSA complaints: 579
- electrical problems7NHTSA complaints: 213
- AC / heater problems6
- windows / windshield problems5NHTSA complaints: 15
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 46
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 19
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 106
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 743
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 53
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 27
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 19
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.