- March 27: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Agreed Upon by Parties news | 1 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 1 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 4 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 6 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 8 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
Worst 2010 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems85NHTSA complaints: 1473
- steering problems83NHTSA complaints: 603
- transmission problems35NHTSA complaints: 85
- interior accessories problems24NHTSA complaints: 42
- brakes problems12NHTSA complaints: 170
- fuel system problems12NHTSA complaints: 589
- electrical problems7NHTSA complaints: 216
- AC / heater problems6
- windows / windshield problems5NHTSA complaints: 15
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 53
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 111
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 20
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 746
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 55
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 48
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 20
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.