- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 2 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 11 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 19 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 20 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
Worst 2010 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problems94NHTSA complaints: 603
- engine problems88NHTSA complaints: 1473
- transmission problems35NHTSA complaints: 85
- interior accessories problems28NHTSA complaints: 42
- fuel system problems15NHTSA complaints: 589
- brakes problems13NHTSA complaints: 170
- electrical problems7NHTSA complaints: 216
- AC / heater problems6
- windows / windshield problems5NHTSA complaints: 15
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 53
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 111
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 20
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 746
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 55
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 48
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 20
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.