- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 3 days ago
- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 6 days ago
- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 24 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 27 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 54 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
Worst 2010 Fusion transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure19
- shifting issues6
- irregular shifting when decelerating3
- jerking or shuddering upon take-off3
- fluid leak2
- loss of acceleration while driving2
- engine rpms shoot up while using cruise control1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission83
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.