- January 26: Ford Recalls Ranger Trucks After Driver Killed by Airbag recalls | 18 days ago
- January 22: Ford Ranger Driver Killed by Takata Airbag in South Carolina news | 22 days ago
- January 19: Ford Focus Door Latch Problems Earn Investigation investigations | 25 days ago
- January 10: Investigation Closed Into Ford Edge 22-Inch Alloy Wheels investigations | 34 days ago
- December 29: Ford Recalls 10,000 Vehicles For Engine Problems and Fire Risk recalls | 46 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
Worst 2010 Fusion transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure18
- shifting issues5
- irregular shifting when decelerating3
- fluid leak2
- jerking or shuddering upon take-off2
- loss of acceleration while driving2
- engine rpms shoot up while using cruise control1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission83
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.