- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 3 days ago
- May 17: Ford Spark Plugs Breaking? Ford Settles Class-Action Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 16: Recalled Axle Repair May Not Meet U.S. Safety Agency's Own Rules news | 12 days ago
- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 25 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 31 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
Worst 2010 Fusion transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure19
- shifting issues6
- irregular shifting when decelerating3
- jerking or shuddering upon take-off3
- fluid leak2
- loss of acceleration while driving2
- engine rpms shoot up while using cruise control1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission83
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.