- July 30: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Gets Green Light
- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
- July 20: Ford Recalls Transit Vans To Replace Misprinted Seat Belt Label
- July 16: Ford Edge Water Leaks Will Be Sealed, But Don't Call It A Recall
- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
2010 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
Worst 2010 Fusion transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.