- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 17 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 20 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 47 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 56 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 78 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 56,733 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 19 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- replace throttle body (5 reports)
- new transmission replacement (4 reports)
- transmission rebuild (4 reports)