- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 2 days ago
- May 17: Ford Spark Plugs Breaking? Ford Settles Class-Action Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- May 16: Recalled Axle Repair May Not Meet U.S. Safety Agency's Own Rules news | 11 days ago
- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 24 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 30 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Ford Fusion has a massive number of NHTSA complaints (over 1,000) about sudden deceleration while driving.
The Federal investigation was closed in March 2014 when Ford agreed to a voluntary "customer satisfaction program" covering 1.6 million vehicles that extends the warranty on the throttle body to 10 years/150,000 miles.
Unfortunately it's not a recall, so Fusion owners have to wait for the inconvenience of the throttle body failing before Ford will fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 56,733 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 19 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- replace throttle body (5 reports)
- new transmission replacement (4 reports)
- transmission rebuild (4 reports)