- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 56,733 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 19 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- replace throttle body (5 reports)
- new transmission replacement (4 reports)
- transmission rebuild (4 reports)