- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 10 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 10 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 22 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 56,733 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 19 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- replace throttle body (5 reports)
- new transmission replacement (4 reports)
- transmission rebuild (4 reports)