- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 2 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 4 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 19 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 21 days ago
2012 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
Worst 2012 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problems40NHTSA complaints: 485
- transmission problems32NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems22NHTSA complaints: 9
- engine problems21NHTSA complaints: 127
- AC / heater problems15NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problems10NHTSA complaints: 47
- electrical problems9NHTSA complaints: 69
- exterior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 11
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 41
- windows / windshield problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 45
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 79
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 24
- clutch problems1
- cooling system problems1
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 39
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- lights problemsNHTSA: 11
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.