- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2012 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
Worst 2012 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problems33NHTSA complaints: 461
- transmission problems32NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems19NHTSA complaints: 124
- interior accessories problems17NHTSA complaints: 8
- AC / heater problems14NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problems10NHTSA complaints: 45
- exterior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 65
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 40
- windows / windshield problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 38
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 78
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 24
- cooling system problems1
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 35
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- lights problemsNHTSA: 11
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.