- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 1 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 4 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 5 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- February 6: Ford Recalls 2019 Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 12 days ago
Power Assist Steering Failure
2012 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 63,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 36 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (15 reports)
- replace electronic steering gear code c200d (8 reports)
- replace steering gear (5 reports)
- complete replacement of steering column (3 reports)
- replace rack and pinion (3 reports)
- fixed (1 reports)