- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 5 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 6 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 7 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 28 days ago
2012 Ford Fusion
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Ford Fusion
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Ford Fusion by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the vehicle experiences a loss of power steering assist, extra steering effort will be required at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »