- December 9: Ford 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Says F-250 and F-350 Trucks Affected news | 1 days ago
- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- December 6: Ford Recalls Ford F-250, F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- December 1: Ford F-150 Peeling Paint Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- November 25: Ford Ranger Tail Light Recall Issued For 78,000 Trucks recalls | 15 days ago
2012 Ford Fusion
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Ford Fusion
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Ford Fusion by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the vehicle experiences a loss of power steering assist, extra steering effort will be required at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »