- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- December 6: Ford Recalls Ford F-250, F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- December 1: Ford F-150 Peeling Paint Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- November 25: Ford Ranger Tail Light Recall Issued For 78,000 Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 14 days ago
2012 Ford Fusion
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.