- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 11 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 12 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 13 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 34 days ago
2012 Ford Fusion
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.