- July 24: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Burn Risk recalls | 15 days ago
- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 26 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 38 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 58 days ago
Throttle Body Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 44,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- throttle replaced (5 reports)
- not sure (4 reports)