- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
2011 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
Worst 2011 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problems75NHTSA complaints: 572
- engine problems25NHTSA complaints: 498
- interior accessories problems20NHTSA complaints: 15
- electrical problems12NHTSA complaints: 124
- AC / heater problems10NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems10NHTSA complaints: 6
- windows / windshield problems7NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 93
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 176
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 10
- exterior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 12
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- exhaust system problems1
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 37
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 29
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 221
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 30
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 29
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.