- July 24: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Burn Risk recalls | 15 days ago
- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 26 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 38 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 58 days ago
2011 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
2011 Ford Fusion Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Lost Power10
- Engine Stalls/Cuts Out While Driving6
- Throttle Body Failure3
- Drives Rough2
- Unintended Acceleration2
- Accelerates In Cruise Control1
- Cracked Cylinder Wall1
- Engine Noise1
- Noisy/Squealing Belt Tensioner1
- Oil Leaking From Under Car1
- Unintended Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine263
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control251
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.