- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 9 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 10 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 10 days ago
- February 6: Ford Recalls 2019 Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 17 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 35 days ago
2011 Ford Fusion
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Ford Fusion
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Ford Fusion by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
The pressure changes may cause the tank to crack and leak fuel. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the vehicle experiences a loss of power steering assist, extra steering effort will be required at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
The floor mat could shift such that it could interfere with the accelerator pedal, preventing its return to an idle position, which could result in unintended ... Read more »
While driving, multiple stud fractures could occur at the wheel location, and the operator may experience vehicle vibration and/or wheel separation, increasing ... Read more »