- September 26: Jury Rules Ford Escape Airbag Caused Man to Kill Himself news | 3 days ago
- September 22: Ford Shattering Sunroofs Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 21 days ago
- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 32 days ago
- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 35 days ago
2011 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
Worst 2011 Fusion brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- accelerates when braking intermittently1
- squealing noise1
- traction control failure1
- traction control is too agressive1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control53
- NHTSA: Service Brakes20
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic5
- NHTSA: Traction Control System4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.