- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 5 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 14 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 22 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 23 days ago
Power Steering Failure
2011 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 4)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 65,721 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 72 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (36 reports)
- Recall (15 reports)
- replace steering assembly (12 reports)
- replaced steering rack (9 reports)
- ford covered repair (1 reports)