- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 6 days ago
- March 16: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes in the Cabin Causes Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- March 14: Ford Focus and Fusion Recalled For Clutch Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 10 days ago
- March 5: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang Transmissions Overheat: Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
Sudden Deceleration, Loss Of Power
2010 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 77,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 55 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (32 reports)
- replace throttle body (15 reports)
- replace throttle body actuator control (4 reports)
- restarting car, reset (2 reports)
- replace ignition coil (1 reports)
- replaced the electronics (1 reports)