- February 26: Ford F-150 LED Headlight Recall Includes 217,000 Trucks recalls | 0 days ago
- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 11 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 14 days ago
Sudden Deceleration, Loss Of Power
2010 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 77,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 55 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (32 reports)
- replace throttle body (15 reports)
- replace throttle body actuator control (4 reports)
- restarting car, reset (2 reports)
- replace ignition coil (1 reports)
- replaced the electronics (1 reports)