- July 24: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Burn Risk recalls | 18 days ago
- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 29 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 41 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 61 days ago
Sudden Deceleration, Loss Of Power
2010 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 77,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 55 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (32 reports)
- replace throttle body (15 reports)
- replace throttle body actuator control (4 reports)
- restarting car, reset (2 reports)
- replace ignition coil (1 reports)
- replaced the electronics (1 reports)