- January 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 2 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 3 days ago
- January 20: Ford Super Duty Power Tailgates Keep Opening investigations | 4 days ago
- January 8: Ford F-150 Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- December 28: Ford Recalls EcoSports and Transit Connects Over Airbags recalls | 27 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.