- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 2 days ago
- January 31: Ford Explorer Windshield Trim Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 4 days ago
- January 27: Ford Backup Camera Recall Follows 17 'Minor Accidents' recalls | 8 days ago
- January 25: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Investigation is Closed After 6 Years investigations | 10 days ago
- January 15: Ford Maverick Side Airbag Recall Leads to Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.