2007 Ford Fusion windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Fusion:

2007 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

May 232014

Fusion 6-cyl

I went to open my driver door to get out and I heard a pop... the handle is now loose. So in order to open my door I have to roll down the window, open the door from the outside, roll the window back up, and then turn off the car. I have read tons of complaints online about the same problem and Ford is not issuing a recall. This is a huge safety hazard! if I get in an accident and am unable to roll my window down I will be unable to get out of the vehicle. This is a huge issue and very common. I am not understanding why a recall has not been issued for this.

- Gatesville, TX, USA

Jun 272012

Fusion 4-cyl

Driver's side interior door handle broke. This is a safety issue. If I were needing to exit the vehicle in a hurry, I could not. If I were not able to roll down the power window, I would not be able to open the door from the inside.

- Alabaster, AL, USA