2.4

2009 Ford Fusion brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford Fusion:

2009 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Sep 052016

Fusion

Ford has replaced by door mechanism twice now and yet the door ajar light would not go off. They then told me I needed a new dash cluster. While in the shop they found the wiring harness in the door had caused a short and fried the dash cluster.I could not turn off my doam lights and the alarm system kept going off at random. I kept waiting for all my digital instrumtation to fail.

- Port Angeles, WA, USA

May 042011

Fusion 6-cyl

There's was a fire that started on electrical wiring leading to my right front wheel on my 2009 Ford Fusion SE V6 I think it was cause by the cruise control system that Ford has been having problem with I was driving on the interstate when the fire happen the minneapolis fire dept told me to have it inspected at a Ford dealership.

- Minneapolis, MN, USA