2009 Ford Fusion seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford Fusion:

2009 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Mar 272012

Fusion 4-cyl

I was at a stop light in fresno, ca. Another vehicle hit me from behind at a unsafe speed. His vehicle pushed me across intersection. But the seat belt did not tighten or hold myself or my daughter back. I hit the windshield or panel I believe and cut my eyelid, resulting in 8 stitches and an orbital fracture. My daughter was in the passenger side she bent over and her legs buckled under seat. I just feel that the seatbelt should of restrained us.

- Fresno, CA, USA