- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 80 days ago
2001 Honda CR-V
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2001 CR-V accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Rear Window1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2001 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.