- January 19: Honda and Takata Sued After Airbag Sends Shrapnel Into Woman's Chest
- January 9: Honda Fined $70 Million For Failing to Report Deaths and Injuries
- December 24: Honda Recalls Crosstour Over Takata Side Curtain Airbags
- November 28: Honda Accord Side Curtain Airbag Lawsuit Granted Final Approval
- November 24: Did Honda Intentionally Conceal 1,729 Injuries and Deaths?
2001 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2001 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems16NHTSA complaints: 28
- windows / windshield problems5NHTSA complaints: 5
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 10
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 8
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 7
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 3
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 2
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2001 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.