- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 1 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 45 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 53 days ago
2001 Honda CR-V
Worst 2001 CR-V brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2001 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.