- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 9 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 9 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 14 days ago
2009 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: While the 2009 CR-V still came equipped with tires that wear out faster than my Grandpa after a turkey dinner, Honda did address an electrical problem with the door locks that plagued owners of previous model years.
Worst 2009 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- wheels / hubs problems15NHTSA complaints: 17
- interior accessories problems12NHTSA complaints: 5
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 4
- body / paint problems6NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 19
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 15
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2009 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.