- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 4 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 16 days ago
- July 2: Acura HandsFreeLink Problems Cause Battery Drain Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- July 1: NHTSA Has Urgent Message For Honda and Acura Owners news | 22 days ago
2009 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: While the 2009 CR-V still came equipped with tires that wear out faster than my Grandpa after a turkey dinner, Honda did address an electrical problem with the door locks that plagued owners of previous model years.
Worst 2009 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- wheels / hubs problems15NHTSA complaints: 19
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 5
- AC / heater problems6NHTSA complaints: 4
- body / paint problems6NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 25
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 41
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 18
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 18
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2009 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.