- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 40 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 77 days ago
2011 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems39NHTSA complaints: 36
- wheels / hubs problems24NHTSA complaints: 19
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 7
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 15
- steering problems5NHTSA complaints: 4
- AC / heater problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 29
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 254
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- exhaust system problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 10
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.