- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 17 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- April 6: Huma Hanif: 10th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 24 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 58 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 60 days ago
2011 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems31NHTSA complaints: 26
- wheels / hubs problems22NHTSA complaints: 17
- interior accessories problems11NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 7
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 11
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 4
- AC / heater problems3
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 23
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 24
- exhaust system problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.