- December 4: Preliminary Approval Given To Honda Civic Tire Wear Lawsuit
- November 3: Honda Recalls 344,000 Minivans For Violent Braking
- October 31: Honda Settles Class-Action Lawsuit Over Oil Burning Claims
- September 20: Honda Recalls 374,000 Vehicles With Air Bags That Deploy When They Shouldn't
2011 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- engine problems20NHTSA complaints: 13
- wheels / hubs problems9NHTSA complaints: 11
- interior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 2
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 3
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- AC / heater problems1
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.