- August 28: Honda Accord Airbag Failures Under Federal Investigation
- August 22: Honda HR-V Recalled For Missing Labels
- August 16: Honda CR-V Engine Vibration Problems Cause Lawsuit
- July 19: Honda Finance Corp Fined $25 Million For Auto Loan Discrimination
- July 16: Honda Recalls 2016 Pilot To Fix Seat Belt Problems
2011 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems27NHTSA complaints: 21
- wheels / hubs problems21NHTSA complaints: 16
- interior accessories problems8NHTSA complaints: 3
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 21
- AC / heater problems3
- exterior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- exhaust system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.