- September 24: Recalled Takata Airbag Inflators Explode During Testing news | 1 days ago
- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 42 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 49 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 68 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 71 days ago
2011 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems36NHTSA complaints: 31
- wheels / hubs problems23NHTSA complaints: 19
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 7
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 15
- steering problems5NHTSA complaints: 4
- AC / heater problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 212
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 24
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- exhaust system problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.