- February 15: J.D. Power Study: Vehicle Problems on the Rise
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 4: Don't Slam the Door on the Honda Accord
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 3: The Worst Cars and Car Problems of 2013
- December 23: The Safest Cars to Drive in 2014
2011 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- engine problems21NHTSA complaints: 13
- wheels / hubs problems10NHTSA complaints: 11
- interior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 2
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 3
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- AC / heater problems1
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.