- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 3 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 3 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 8 days ago
2011 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems31NHTSA complaints: 21
- wheels / hubs problems22NHTSA complaints: 16
- interior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 7
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 9
- AC / heater problems3
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 21
- exhaust system problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.