- November 28: Honda Accord Side Curtain Airbag Lawsuit Granted Final Approval
- November 24: Did Honda Intentionally Conceal 1,729 Injuries and Deaths?
- November 19: Hien Tran's Death Caused By Exploding Honda Accord Air Bag
- November 15: Honda and Takata Sued Over Exploding Air Bags
- November 14: Takata Exploding Air Bags Target of U.S. Criminal Investigation
2011 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems25NHTSA complaints: 17
- wheels / hubs problems16NHTSA complaints: 15
- interior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 2
- AC / heater problems3
- exterior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 15
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- exhaust system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.