- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 11 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 14 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 23 days ago
- July 2: Acura HandsFreeLink Problems Cause Battery Drain Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- July 1: NHTSA Has Urgent Message For Honda and Acura Owners news | 29 days ago
2011 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems35NHTSA complaints: 29
- wheels / hubs problems23NHTSA complaints: 18
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 7
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 12
- steering problems5NHTSA complaints: 4
- AC / heater problems3
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 83
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 23
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- exhaust system problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.