- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 9 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 19 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 20 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 26 days ago
2011 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems36NHTSA complaints: 31
- wheels / hubs problems23NHTSA complaints: 19
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 7
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 15
- steering problems5NHTSA complaints: 4
- AC / heater problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 226
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 24
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- exhaust system problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.