- April 10: Exploding Takata Airbags Inflict Injuries to Honda Drivers
- March 18: Honda Recalls Accord, Civic and Pilot To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators
- March 9: Honda Recalls Accord and CR-V to Replace Engine Short Blocks
- February 8: Honda Accord Owner Carlos Solis Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
2011 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems25
- wheels / hubs problems20
- interior accessories problems8
- AC / heater problems3
- exterior accessories problems3
- electrical problems3
- windows / windshield problems3
- body / paint problems2
- fuel system problems2
- seat belts / air bags problems2
- brakes problems1
- exhaust system problems1
- steering problems1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.