- January 19: Honda and Takata Sued After Airbag Sends Shrapnel Into Woman's Chest
- January 9: Honda Fined $70 Million For Failing to Report Deaths and Injuries
- December 24: Honda Recalls Crosstour Over Takata Side Curtain Airbags
- November 28: Honda Accord Side Curtain Airbag Lawsuit Granted Final Approval
- November 24: Did Honda Intentionally Conceal 1,729 Injuries and Deaths?
2006 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems7NHTSA complaints: 22
- drivetrain problems6NHTSA complaints: 13
- lights problems5NHTSA complaints: 80
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 6
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 23
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 44
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 23
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 13
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 12
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 10
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 4
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2006 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.