- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 0 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 8 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 18 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 19 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 25 days ago
2007 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.
Worst 2007 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems95NHTSA complaints: 9
- AC / heater problems44NHTSA complaints: 11
- wheels / hubs problems37NHTSA complaints: 24
- body / paint problems11NHTSA complaints: 40
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 25
- electrical problems10NHTSA complaints: 217
- transmission problems9NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problems8NHTSA complaints: 26
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 16
- windows / windshield problems5NHTSA complaints: 14
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 13
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 21
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 205
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 219
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 16
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.