- June 27: Exploding Takata Airbag Involved in Death of Malaysian Woman news | 3 days ago
- June 10: U.S. Virgin Islands Sues Honda and Takata news | 20 days ago
- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 48 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 53 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 56 days ago
2007 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.
Worst 2007 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems94NHTSA complaints: 8
- AC / heater problems42NHTSA complaints: 10
- wheels / hubs problems37NHTSA complaints: 24
- body / paint problems11NHTSA complaints: 40
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 25
- electrical problems10NHTSA complaints: 208
- transmission problems9NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problems8NHTSA complaints: 24
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 15
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 13
- windows / windshield problems4NHTSA complaints: 14
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 19
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 217
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 50
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 12
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.