- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 11 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 14 days ago
2007 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.
Worst 2007 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems99NHTSA complaints: 9
- AC / heater problems46NHTSA complaints: 11
- wheels / hubs problems38NHTSA complaints: 24
- body / paint problems11NHTSA complaints: 40
- electrical problems11NHTSA complaints: 223
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 26
- transmission problems9NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problems8NHTSA complaints: 26
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 18
- windows / windshield problems5NHTSA complaints: 14
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 13
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 22
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 224
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 252
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 19
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.