- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 1 days ago
- September 24: Recalled Takata Airbag Inflators Explode During Testing news | 3 days ago
- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 44 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 51 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 70 days ago
2007 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.
Worst 2007 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems94NHTSA complaints: 9
- AC / heater problems44NHTSA complaints: 11
- wheels / hubs problems37NHTSA complaints: 24
- body / paint problems11NHTSA complaints: 40
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 25
- electrical problems10NHTSA complaints: 217
- transmission problems9NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problems8NHTSA complaints: 26
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 16
- windows / windshield problems5NHTSA complaints: 14
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 13
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 21
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 205
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 219
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 16
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.