- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 8 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 11 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 20 days ago
- July 2: Acura HandsFreeLink Problems Cause Battery Drain Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- July 1: NHTSA Has Urgent Message For Honda and Acura Owners news | 26 days ago
2007 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.
Worst 2007 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems94NHTSA complaints: 8
- AC / heater problems42NHTSA complaints: 10
- wheels / hubs problems37NHTSA complaints: 24
- body / paint problems11NHTSA complaints: 40
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 25
- electrical problems10NHTSA complaints: 209
- transmission problems9NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problems8NHTSA complaints: 25
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 15
- windows / windshield problems5NHTSA complaints: 14
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 13
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 19
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 217
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 78
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 13
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.