- June 19: Death of Jewel Brangman Caused by Takata Airbag
- June 12: Honda Civic Owner Kylan Langlinais Killed By Airbag
- June 8: Why Do Owners of Older Cars Ignore Recalls Half the Time?
- June 8: Lawsuit: Takata Airbag Killed Law Suk Leh and Unborn Daughter
- June 1: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Filed
2007 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.
Worst 2007 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems78NHTSA complaints: 2
- AC / heater problems37NHTSA complaints: 4
- wheels / hubs problems36NHTSA complaints: 4
- body / paint problems11NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problems9NHTSA complaints: 6
- engine problems9NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems8NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problems7NHTSA complaints: 3
- transmission problems7NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems4NHTSA complaints: 8
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- lights problems2
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.