- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 10 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 13 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 22 days ago
- July 2: Acura HandsFreeLink Problems Cause Battery Drain Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- July 1: NHTSA Has Urgent Message For Honda and Acura Owners news | 28 days ago
2007 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.
Worst 2007 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent loss of power3
- check engine light on2
- sudden, unintended acceleration2
- engine revving while applying brakes1
- high pitch sound when accerating1
- high pitch sound when decelerating after interstate driving1
- high whining noise when idling in neutral1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.