- September 24: Recalled Takata Airbag Inflators Explode During Testing news | 2 days ago
- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 43 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 50 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 69 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 72 days ago
2007 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.
Worst 2007 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent loss of power3
- check engine light on2
- sudden, unintended acceleration2
- engine revving while applying brakes1
- high pitch sound when accerating1
- high pitch sound when decelerating after interstate driving1
- high whining noise when idling in neutral1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.