- October 24: Takata Exploding Air Bags Allegedly Linked to 4 Deaths
- October 24: Takata Air Bag Lawsuit On The Way Over Exploding Inflators
- September 27: Honda Agrees to Settle CR-V Door Lock Actuator Lawsuit
- September 21: Honda Fit Recalled After Wrong A-Pillar Cover Was Installed
- August 22: Honda Upgrades 2015 Honda Fit Front Bumpers To Pass Crash Test
2007 Honda CR-V
Worst 2007 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sudden, unintended acceleration2
- check engine light on1
- engine revving while applying brakes1
- high pitch sound when accerating1
- high pitch sound when decelerating after interstate driving1
- high whining noise when idling in neutral1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.