- July 19: Honda Finance Corp Fined $25 Million For Auto Loan Discrimination
- July 16: Honda Recalls 2016 Pilot To Fix Seat Belt Problems
- July 10: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Sedans To Fix Defective Seat Belt Buckles
- July 9: Exploding Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 4.5 Million Vehicles
- June 19: Death of Jewel Brangman Caused by Takata Airbag
2007 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.
Worst 2007 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on2
- sudden, unintended acceleration2
- engine revving while applying brakes1
- high pitch sound when accerating1
- high pitch sound when decelerating after interstate driving1
- high whining noise when idling in neutral1
- intermittent loss of power1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.