- May 17: Heavy, Pricey Vehicles Really Are Safer To Occupants
- May 15: Honda CR-V Door Lock Lawsuit Finally Approved
- April 10: Exploding Takata Airbags Inflict Injuries to Honda Drivers
- March 18: Honda Recalls Accord, Civic and Pilot To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators
- March 9: Honda Recalls Accord and CR-V to Replace Engine Short Blocks
2007 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.
Worst 2007 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sudden, unintended acceleration2
- check engine light on1
- engine revving while applying brakes1
- high pitch sound when accerating1
- high pitch sound when decelerating after interstate driving1
- high whining noise when idling in neutral1
- intermittent loss of power1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.