- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 9 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 10 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 24 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 38 days ago
2007 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.
Worst 2007 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent loss of power3
- check engine light on2
- sudden, unintended acceleration2
- engine revving while applying brakes1
- high pitch sound when accerating1
- high pitch sound when decelerating after interstate driving1
- high whining noise when idling in neutral1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.