- December 4: Preliminary Approval Given To Honda Civic Tire Wear Lawsuit
- November 3: Honda Recalls 344,000 Minivans For Violent Braking
- October 31: Honda Settles Class-Action Lawsuit Over Oil Burning Claims
- September 20: Honda Recalls 374,000 Vehicles With Air Bags That Deploy When They Shouldn't
2007 Honda CR-V
Worst 2007 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power door locks malfunctioning28
- faulty dash cluster5
- navi system malfunction2
- starter ceased2
- dead battery1
- radio draining battery1
- starter often makes an electrical short sound1
- NHTSA: Electrical System138
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.