- April 10: Exploding Takata Airbags Inflict Injuries to Honda Drivers
- March 18: Honda Recalls Accord, Civic and Pilot To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators
- March 9: Honda Recalls Accord and CR-V to Replace Engine Short Blocks
- February 8: Honda Accord Owner Carlos Solis Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
2007 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.
Worst 2007 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter ceased3
- dead battery2
- alternator broken1
- engine won't turnover, won't start1
- starter often makes an electrical short sound1
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.