2002 Honda CR-V brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Honda CR-V:

2002 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Oct 202002

CR-V 4WD

The SRS light came on so I contacted the dealer. They replaced the sensor. I haven't had anymore problems with it, but it was only 4 days ago. I have been reading other problems with the SRS light and I am concerned that this is gonna be an ongoing problem. I am worried that the air bags won't deploy if I am in an accident. As for the brakes. I keep hearing a popping noise every time I back out of a parking space or the driveway. I have not contacted the dealer, but after reading other complaints, I am going to do this. I have always been a dedicated Honda lover and I am disappointed to hear about all that is wrong with the vehicle I have purchased with my hard earned money.

- Denver, CO, USA