3.8

2002 Honda CR-V fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Honda CR-V:

2002 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jan 232005

CR-V

In January of 2005 I ecnountered that my gas gauge intermittently does not go to full when I fill up the tank if the gas tank was 1/4 full or less. I brought the car into the Honda dealership the first time and they could not find anything. I just got the car back yesterday, 3/23/2005, for the same problem and again nothing was done to fix the problem. My biggest concern is that the gauge will fail in the future with my daughter using this vehicle for college. I do not want her to run out of gas or have an accident on the highway if she runs out of gas due to a defective gas gauge reading problem.

- Melbourne, FL, USA