- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 4 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 36 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 48 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 56 days ago
2002 Honda CR-V
Worst 2002 CR-V lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- glove box light stays on1
- head lights yellowing1
- hissing noise1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting41
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights10
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch10
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2002 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.