- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 7 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 15 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 25 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 26 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 32 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 CR-V accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wiper motor failed1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages11
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch5
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.