- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 49 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 86 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 CR-V accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wiper motor failed1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages11
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch5
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.