- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 2: Takata Says It Didn't Make Airbag Named in Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- May 30: Honda Starter Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 35 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 CR-V accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wiper motor failed1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages11
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch5
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.