- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 86 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 86 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
Worst 2003 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights left on, buzzer quits working2
- keyless entry not working2
- battery died while listening to stereo with engine off1
- battery not keeping charge1
- NHTSA: Electrical System39
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.