$2,300.00

1. replace engine (1 reports)
2003 Honda CR-V engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda CR-V:

2003 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Oct 032011

CR-V

A car I paid off has cost me more in the past 2 years than if I would have just bought a new car. In retrospect I should have, but I figured every time something went wrong, I would get it fixed and I'd be good for awhile. After intermittent stalling (while I was driving), they finally found out that the oil jet ceased up, and a ring had slipped into a piston and got stuck. So $2300 for an slightly used engine and $500 for a new clutch and O2 sensor and my credit card debt is guaranteed to last another 10 years. Thanks Honda, you suck!

- , Cincinnati, OH, USA