2003 Honda CR-V engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda CR-V:

2003 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jul 082015

CR-V

I was pulling into a parking spot at a public building aquatic center and the car accelerated over the parking barrier, over the sprinkler pump and into a wall head on. Damaged my entire front end and cracked the windshield. I was not severely injured and there was no one else in the car with me. I am not sure as to why the car accelerated. This accident could have been much worse. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

- , Lauderhill, FL, USA