- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 19 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 21 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 30 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 35 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2004 CR-V accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door locks not working3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages7
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch4
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.