- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 1 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 45 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 53 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2004 CR-V accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door locks not working3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages7
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch4
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.