- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 5 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 5 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 6 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 20 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 34 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2004 CR-V accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door locks not working3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages7
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch4
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.