- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 2: Takata Says It Didn't Make Airbag Named in Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- May 30: Honda Starter Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 35 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 CR-V fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- evaporator leak2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...5
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.