7.2

2006 Honda CR-V fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda CR-V:

2006 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jul 152006

CR-V 4-cyl

When attempting to pass another vehicle I pressed the accelerator down, and starter around the other vehicle, when I had completed my passing, I released my foot from the accelerator, but it did not respond. I continued to pick up speed at full throttle. After jamming down hard on the accelerator it release the throttle back to the idle position. This is the 2nd time this has happened.

- Whitehall, MI, USA