- July 1: NHTSA Has Urgent Message For Honda and Acura Owners news | 0 days ago
- June 27: Exploding Takata Airbag Involved in Death of Malaysian Woman news | 4 days ago
- June 10: U.S. Virgin Islands Sues Honda and Takata news | 21 days ago
- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 49 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 45,009 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.