Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.

2007 Honda CR-V brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda CR-V:

2007 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Sep 042007

CR-V 4WD 4-cyl

Purchased a new Honda CRV from bob barbour Honda in greenville nc. In July. After 2,300 miles the rear parking brake was destroyed. Honda refused to fix it under warranty claiming that it was towed with the brake on. It was not, as I checked the brake light and foot pedal when I left. After replacing all the brake pads, rotor and bearings it was still not working right and they determined the cable was bad. When I asked them if that was the cause or effect, they said they were not sure. There was no way to tell. To me this was exculpate, and my dealer was willing to pay for the repair, but one person at North american Honda would not change her mind. The appeal process is a joke. I made sure they gave me all the parts back. I was lucky my car did not catch fire.

- Greenville, NC, USA