2.7

2008 Honda CR-V fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Honda CR-V:

2008 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jan 202014

CR-V 4-cyl

This is my third complaint filed with NHTSA regarding 6 instances of unwanted acceleration when braking. Since my last complaint I contacted my dealer, boardwalk Honda of 6807 tilton road, egg harbor township, New Jersey 609.428.4422. The dealer made a contact with Honda corporate and an appointment with a Honda representative to inspect my vehicle was set. On Jan. 27, 2014 they had my vehicle for a full day. Because the unwanted acceleration did not occur on that date, I was given a report that nothing is wrong with the CR-V. I had explained that it only occurred 6 times over a 6 month period and it was not reasonable to expect it to occur on a specific date during the inspection. I heard that it could be the power control module (PCM), but apparently Honda does not want to replace it as a safety issue. I need help with this problem before someone is hurt.

- Galloway, NJ, USA