2008 Honda CR-V wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Honda CR-V:

2008 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jan 012011

CR-V EX

I BOUGHT A 2008 CRV EX NEW, CHANGED 4 TIRES AT 31000 MILES. DID 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT AT THE SAME TIME. ALSO I AM HEARING A BEARING MAKING NOISE HONDA TECH. SAID IT WAS A WHEEL BEARING. WHEN I TOOK IT BACK FOR THEM TO CHANGE IT THEY SAID IT WAS NOT BAD SO THEY DID NOT CHANGE IT .NOW IT IS STILL MAKING NOISE AND I HAVE TO TAKE MY TRUCK BACK AGAIN FOR THE SAME NOISE . ALSO I AM ONLY GETTING 12-14 MPG HIGHWAY AND 10 MPG CITY . WHICH IS A BIG DIFFERENCE COMPARED TO WHAT IT SHOULD BE .MOST OF THE MILES ON THIS TRUCK ARE HIGHWAY MILES........I THINK IT IS A BIG DISGRACE TO HONDA AND THEIR AUTHORIZED TECHS.WHO CANNOT FIND THIS PROBLEM AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS . NOW I HAVE TO LOSE TIME TO GO BACK FOR REPAIRS . AND ON TOP OF THAT HONDA DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE ME A LOANER CAR ...WHAT A SHAME ON HONDA................

- , Springfield Gardens, NY, USA