- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 1 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 10 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 18 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body: Door Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: While the 2009 CR-V still came equipped with tires that wear out faster than my Grandpa after a turkey dinner, Honda did address an electrical problem with the door locks that plagued owners of previous model years.
1.4hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 120,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem