Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: While the 2009 CR-V still came equipped with tires that wear out faster than my Grandpa after a turkey dinner, Honda did address an electrical problem with the door locks that plagued owners of previous model years.

2009 Honda CR-V suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Honda CR-V:

2009 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Oct 012010

I bought a new 2009 Honda CR-V in Dec 2008. After around 30K miles or so, I noticed the car pulling to the left at highway speeds. I took the car in to a local mechanic for an alignment and tire rotation but nothing they did fixed the issue. I then brought it to the Honda dealership since it was still under warranty and they conducted their own alignment and tire rotation (at my expense since alignments are not covered under warranty). This still did not fix the issue and the dealership told me there was nothing else they could do. My car still pulls to the left at highway speeds. I am concerned that this issue may get worse and cause an accident.

- Bridgewater, NJ, USA