- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 4 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 4 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 5 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 19 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Wheels Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: While the 2009 CR-V still came equipped with tires that wear out faster than my Grandpa after a turkey dinner, Honda did address an electrical problem with the door locks that plagued owners of previous model years.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 24,071 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem