- November 19: Hien Tran's Death Caused By Exploding Honda Accord Air Bag
- November 15: Honda and Takata Sued Over Exploding Air Bags
- November 14: Takata Exploding Air Bags Target of U.S. Criminal Investigation
- November 8: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Investigated By Government
- November 6: Honda Recalls More Vehicles To Fix Exploding Air Bags
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 10,620 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)