- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 17 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 36 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 39 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 48 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 22,586 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 7 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (7 reports)