- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 4 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 4 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 9 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 18,017 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)