- January 19: Honda and Takata Sued After Airbag Sends Shrapnel Into Woman's Chest
- January 9: Honda Fined $70 Million For Failing to Report Deaths and Injuries
- December 24: Honda Recalls Crosstour Over Takata Side Curtain Airbags
- November 28: Honda Accord Side Curtain Airbag Lawsuit Granted Final Approval
- November 24: Did Honda Intentionally Conceal 1,729 Injuries and Deaths?
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 10,620 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)