- June 27: Exploding Takata Airbag Involved in Death of Malaysian Woman news | 1 days ago
- June 10: U.S. Virgin Islands Sues Honda and Takata news | 18 days ago
- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 46 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 51 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 54 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 18,017 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)