- April 10: Exploding Takata Airbags Inflict Injuries to Honda Drivers
- March 18: Honda Recalls Accord, Civic and Pilot To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators
- March 9: Honda Recalls Accord and CR-V to Replace Engine Short Blocks
- February 8: Honda Accord Owner Carlos Solis Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 10,620 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)