2013 Honda CR-V body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Honda CR-V:

2013 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Dec 012013

CR-V

When the weather is cold, my cargo lift will not open. I have taken my vehicle in to the local dealership and they pretty much thought I was crazy. Even my husband can't get the lift to open when the weather is cold.

- Granger, TX, USA

Aug 082015

CR-V

I got into my car and because the weather was nice, I turned off the air conditioner and lowered the back windows. I entered the interstate highway, and when my speed reached 40 mph, a loud roar came from the back of the car and the back started shaking and vibrating. I was scared and pulled off the road. I thought the suspension or the wheels/tires had failed. I made a visual inspection and could see no problem. A Honda dealer was near, so I slowly drove to their service bay. When I told my problem to a woman at the service desk she immediately told me that it was a compression problem that all of these vehicles had when the back windows were down. I asked if the salespersons were supposed to tell the customer about this problem and she said no.

- Franklin, TN, USA

Feb 102015

CR-V 4-cyl

On 2/10/2014, around 8:50 am est I was alone and driving to the office when my car skidded and I lost control. Due to the momentum the car had gained, it went into a free spin. Though this car is equipped with AWD and ABS, it still could not correct the skid and went out of control. It dashed against a tree on the pathway from the passenger side. This impact resulted in driver side air bags to deploy, however it exploded instead of inflating. This incident has resulted in injuries to my hand, neck and back. Recently I have heard recalls from Honda related to faulty air bags, however did not find any open recalls for my vehicle...updated 02/25/15

- Hunt Valley, MD, USA

Jan 182015

CR-V

I was involved in an accident in philadelphia, pa on January 18, 2015 due to ice on highways. I slid into one car and got hit by another car. My car is currently in a repair shop. I received a call that the car can be fixed, however I need to know how safe is the car since I received so much damage to the car and the air bags never deployed.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA

Jul 312013

CR-V 4-cyl

When entering a highway on-ramp in making the turn all doors were suddenly unlocked and the front courtesy lights in the passenger compartment came on. This has now happened about 10 times when cornering.

- Kearneysville , WV, USA