2013 Honda CR-V suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Honda CR-V:

2013 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Aug 022016

CR-V

This vehicle has 24,000 miles and the rear struts failed. Because of the struts failure the vehicle bounces and does not ride normally.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA

Mar 152015

CR-V

The contact owns a 2013 Honda CR-V. while the vehicle was stopped, the contact noticed a hanging wire and the all wheel drive continuously illuminated. The vehicle was taken to a dealer where it was diagnosed that the cover for the axle was hanging and the electronic all wheel drive sensor cracked and needed to be replaced. The vehicle was repaired, but the failure recurred. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 28,000. The VIN was not available.

- Dingmans, PA, USA

Aug 082015

CR-V

I got into my car and because the weather was nice, I turned off the air conditioner and lowered the back windows. I entered the interstate highway, and when my speed reached 40 mph, a loud roar came from the back of the car and the back started shaking and vibrating. I was scared and pulled off the road. I thought the suspension or the wheels/tires had failed. I made a visual inspection and could see no problem. A Honda dealer was near, so I slowly drove to their service bay. When I told my problem to a woman at the service desk she immediately told me that it was a compression problem that all of these vehicles had when the back windows were down. I asked if the salespersons were supposed to tell the customer about this problem and she said no.

- Franklin, TN, USA

Feb 102015

CR-V 4-cyl

On 2/10/2014, around 8:50 am est I was alone and driving to the office when my car skidded and I lost control. Due to the momentum the car had gained, it went into a free spin. Though this car is equipped with AWD and ABS, it still could not correct the skid and went out of control. It dashed against a tree on the pathway from the passenger side. This impact resulted in driver side air bags to deploy, however it exploded instead of inflating. This incident has resulted in injuries to my hand, neck and back. Recently I have heard recalls from Honda related to faulty air bags, however did not find any open recalls for my vehicle...updated 02/25/15

- Hunt Valley, MD, USA

Jul 012014

CR-V

The contact owns a 2013 Honda CR-V. the contact stated that there was an abnormal noise coming from the rear of the vehicle. The vehicle was taken to a dealer but was not repaired. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 5,000.

- Vestal, NY, USA

Apr 012013

CR-V 4-cyl

There is a knocking type of noise when braking, brought the car to dealership in roswell, ga could not duplicate the problem. The noise still occurring intermittently, no a good sign for a new car.

- Marietta, GA, USA