2014 Honda CR-V fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Honda CR-V:

2014 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jul 012014

CR-V 4-cyl

My Honda CRV 2014 - from a stop it hesitates when I accelerate, nothing happens, then it jumps ahead. This happens almost all the time. I feel this is a dangerous defect. I am afraid to go on a highway ramp when you have to react quickly to advance onto the road. Another problem is when at a red light when the light turns green I step on the gas nothing happens then it jumps ahead. I could hit the car in front of me!! I took the car to my dealer in tenafly, N.J. two times. They found nothing wrong because it didn't happen to them. I am very concerned for my safety and others. I don't know if anyone else has complained.

- Dumont, NJ, USA